- 350g bananas or 3 medium bananas
- 3 eggs
- 30g butter
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of rice syrup
- 210g ground almonds
- 45g ground flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- A sprinkling of mixed seeds including flax seeds
- Prepare a bread tin with baking paper
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees celcius.
- In a big bowl mash up the banana and butter
- With a whisk mix in the maple and rice syrups, vanilla paste, lemon juice, cinnamon, eggs and baking soda.
- Whisk in the almonds and flax seeds until smooth.
- Pour into the tin, sprinkle over the seeds and bake for 1 hour or until a skewer comes out smooth.